Top 10 Features that Sell Condominiums
How you position and promote your condo apartment will reflect how it will go – a quick sale or a languishing listing in the market. To improve your chances of selling your condo faster, it is important to note what the buyers are looking for, so you can highlight the same features in your listing. It will not give much benefit promoting features that nobody wants while burying those that are attractive to buyers.
- City Views – Amazing city views are premium condo selling feature. Living high and enjoying the views are among the top perks of the condominium lifestyle. After the city skylines, panoramic lake/ocean vistas and mountain scenes come next. It will also up your selling points if your views include astounding sunsets.
- Location – Location factors include commuter accessibility, proximity to key living facilities including business centres, shopping hubs, entertainment blocks, schools, parks, churches and hospitals. Buyers will also prefer impressive communities and developing neighbourhoods.
- Updated Kitchen Appliance Showcase – The kitchen can make or break a sale. Buyers will always be looking for modern designs, ample storage and the latest kitchen appliances. While modern stainless-steel appliances are sure to increase selling potential, a state-of-the-art and energy-efficient collection will ensure a quick sale.
- Great Price – Appropriate pricing is one of the secrets of selling condominiums fast. Pricing too high will drive most of the buyers away, while pricing too low might generate doubt as to the integrity of your home, keeping cautious buyers away. A professional condo agent can help you accurately price your home to sell.
- Open Concept – Open home concepts are popular because it opens the home’s living areas, creates an illusion of more space and promotes home traffic fluidity. These advantages all benefit the space-challenged condo units.
- Granite or Quartz Countertops – Granite or Quartz gives the marvellous marble look for less the price. It is the durable, beautiful and affordable countertop option. Highlighting your granite/quartz kitchen island can instantly get you offers.
- Private Balcony – Living in the city can be too overwhelming. That is why people are looking for a refuge, their own private space. A private balcony will give them the privacy, space and amazing views too!
- Well-appointed Master Bedroom – Most condo buyers will be looking for a home for themselves in the city. Not many will be choosing a condo for entertainment or for guests coming over. Thus, a complete master bedroom, which features an en-suite bath, walk-in closets and wonderful views will sell fast.
- Hardwood Floors – The buyers of today prefer the clean and durable hardwood floors over carpeted floors. In this age of minimalism, the streamlined and the homey, rustic charm of wood floors complements the clean walls, minimal furnishing and restrained home interiors.
- Modern Building Features and Amenities – Condo building amenities are inherent to the condo lifestyle and condo buyers will always include them in their buying deliberations. Top in-demand features and amenities include secure doors and entries and other modern security features, ample outdoor spaces, fully-equipped fitness centre and internet connected business centres.